Each parent and/or student athlete can choose to volunteer five hours per sport played to get a discount and pay $150/sport for Junior High and for High School.
Vanguard has implemented a "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" special for Spring Sports this year.
Any student athlete who has participated in two sports (earlier this school year) may play the third sport FREE.
This applies to individuals only and is not considered a family discount.
Please contact the Athletics Office for more information: 719.471.1999, x241.
The Athletic Department is accepting payments from Monday, March 9, 2015 through Friday, March 13, 2015 at 3:00 PM. The payment format is as follows:
1) Student-athlete played in three (3) consecutive seasons (Fall, Winter, Spring), the Spring sport is FREE:
- a. i.e. Fall sport – high school boys soccer(paid), Winter sport – boys basketball (paid), Spring sport – high school track (FREE)
- b. Still responsible for five (5) volunteer hours for spring sport.
2) *Student-athlete played in two (2) seasons, but played three (3) sports = $150 for 2nd sport and $100 for 3rd sport
- a. i.e. Fall sport – none, Winter sport –high school girls basketball (paid), Spring sports – high school girls soccer ($150) & high school track ($100)
- b. Still responsible for ten (10) volunteer hours for Spring sports.
3) Student-athlete played two (2) or one (1) sport(s) regardless of seasons.
- a. Fee = $150 (with volunteer hours); $250 (without volunteer hours)
- b. Still responsible for five (5) volunteer hours for Spring sport.
*Online payments starting Monday, March 9, 2015, will only be able to accept payments of $150. When paying for the 3rd sport, please turn in a check made out to CMCA for the remaining balance of $100.
Pay Athletics Fees Here
$175.00 (with volunteer hours)
$275.00 (with no volunteer hours)
Some specific items of note for parents regarding registration include the following:
For more information on the athletics registration process, please contact Mrs. Dina Fuqua, CMCA and Vanguard School Athletics Director by telephone at 719.471.1999, x241, or by E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The term "registration" means that ALL required athletics forms and documentation of the athlete's physical are turned in to the Athletic Director. Please note the "Registration Deadline" for registration in each respective sport.
- **NEW FOR 2014-2015** The payment of applicable athletic fees for any sport(s) will not take place until athletes have been added to a team roster. At that time, families have one week from that notification to submit athletic fee payment(s). **Any payments not received before that applicable date will incur a late fee of $25.00 per week.**
- ALL junior high and high school athletes MUST have a physical on file with the CMCA-Vanguard School athletic department prior to participating in scheduled team practices/games/meets.
- All parents (at least one per household) MUST attend ONE athletic meeting held annually, regardless of the sport(s) in which the athlete(s) is/are being registered.
All online registration, including submission of necessary forms MUST be completed and furnished to the Athletic Director prior to students participating in ANY scheduled practices, games, meets or other associated activities. This is a CHSAA requirement.
In addition to the above references, CMCA and The Vanguard School have provided additional forms below called 'cautionary statements' for participation in a particular sport. These forms outline the inherent risks for each sport and offer tips for athletes to manage those risks, as well as prepare for and maintain proper fitness throughout the season. Athletes and parents should read/review these informational forms during the online registration process - a local school requirement. Click on a link to access the applicable form(s) for your athlete(s).
If you have any questions on the use of these athletics forms, please contact Dina Fuqua, Athletic Director by telephone at 719.471.1999 x241, or by E-Mail at email@example.com.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view most documents on the CMCA site.
Click on the Adobe icon below to download your free version.